Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
* TRADES - we are not equipped to accommodate the Trades - please get in touch
* GROUPS of 8+ guests pay in full 28 days in advance
* ARRIVAL - from 17:00 hrs until 22:00 hrs
* LATE ARRIVAL - you MUST call us to pre-arrange. A per-person Late Arrival fee is payable. Strictly no admittance after 23:00 hrs
* LATE TRAIN ARRIVALS - please retain train tickets for a refund of Late Arrival fee
* SECURITY - access is by door-code issued on arrival & a bedroom smart key-card or code is provided
* LOCKERS - a refundable key deposit is payable - enquire at Reception
* TOWELS - are not provided but can be hired at Reception
* WI-FI - free, but is not suitable for movie downloading
* PHOTO ID is required from the lead booker, who MUST be staying at the hostel
* STAFF/OWNERS are resident on the premises overnight
* DEPARTURE - by 10:00 hrs, when hostel closes for Cleaning
* SELF-SERVICE BREAKFAST- buy on Arrival. Available until 9.30 am daily. Guests must tidy& wash up afterwards
* SELF-CATERING KITCHEN And DINING - guests using these facilities must clean and tidy after themselves and be respectful of other guests. The kitchen facility closes at 10:00 am and 10:00 pm daily
* CASH - accepted for sundries. Minimum Card Payment £5
* ADVANCE PAYMENTS - Guests pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the (total) balance due, to secure. The remaining balance due will be PROCESSED AUTOMATICALLY 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
* If a card expires or payment is declined your booking may be cancelled
* BOOKINGS made on a non-refundable basis are processed 100% at the time of reservation
* CANCELLATIONS - refer to booking confirmation. Cancellations must be notified in writing or by email. No refund shall be payable on bookings made on a Non-Refundable basis; however if the cancelled accommodation is re-sold then a partial repayment may be made, at our sole discretion
* CANCELLATION BY US - if we must cancel a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. fire, flood, prolonged loss of power supply, etc we shall award a full refund. We shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred
* GROUP SECURITY DEPOSIT - Groups may be requested to pay a 'good behaviour deposit' of up to £25 per person before their stay, refundable 3 days after stay
* MODIFICATIONS - Bookings made on a non-refundable basis cannot be modified. Other modifications are accepted only at our discretion. Additions require a new booking request to be submitted online. Cancellation fees shall be applied if numbers are reduced. If date change is required the original booking must first be cancelled, when deposit fees shall be retained. A new booking must then be submitted. Deposit fees may not be credited to a new booking
* SMOKING - It is an offence to smoke indoors. Please smoke well away from the building
* GOOD BEHAVIOUR IS EXPECTED - we are neither a party hostel nor a pub. We do not accept Hen or Stag parties, the Trades, nor Children under 5 years. Guests behaving in a manner compromising other guests’ comfort or enjoyment of the facilities or causing them to feel unsafe or insecure may be asked to leave immediately with no refund of fees
* NO-NOISE POLICY - we expect quiet between 22:30 hrs and 07:00 hrs. LIGHTS in public areas are switched off at 23:00 hours, & the main door is secured
* KEYS, LOCKER KEYS or CODE FOBS LOST OR NOT RETURNED - a lost key charge of £10.00 may be charged from the payment card.
BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED (check invoice) but can be added to your booking on Arrival. GROUPS 8+ please book and pay in advance. Tea/coffee, milk, cereal, juice, toast, jam and sometimes yoghurt, croissants, fruit.
PLEASE NOTE: we provide shared HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION for individuals & groups on holiday, in Unisex dormitories. Families with children or single-sex groups requiring private (i.e. sole) use, please request a Private Room (all beds in room shall be charged). Bathroom facilities are 'shared' with other guests but are ‘private’ whilst in use.
DRIP DRYING FACILITY - a heat source is not guaranteed. STAFF will launder/dry clothes for a small charge.